Polypropylene rod is a tough, lightweight material with high impact resistance and good mechanical strength. It has low water absorption and is resistant to many acids, alkalis, and organic solvents. It also has good thermal and electrical insulation properties but becomes brittle at low temperatures. It is also FDA approved and is easy to machine, form and weld, but difficult to bond. Polypropylene rod is available to buy online at PAR Direct by clicking the link above.
Chemical apparatus, water treatment components and insulators.
- Temperature: -20°C up to +80°C.
- Very low water absorption and low density.
- Tough, strong and lightweight.
- Excellent resistance to dilute acids, cleaning agents and numerous solvents.
- Easy to form, machine and weld.
- FDA approved.